Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: alright forum snoops

  1. #61
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Stigmatized is the least of his problems. Sells weed to my kid, Ill make it as difficult as possible for him to do anything. I could care less what the court of public opinion says...when dealing with my family, I have the final, and ultimate, say. Period.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    no, you dont

    you are not the judicial system of the united states, you have NO, thats right ZERO authority to do [censored]


    so, if you kill someone who your child bought marijuana from its okay?

    murder trumps marijuana??

    assault and battery trumps marijuana?

    wow, i think your perception is way off

    protecting your family, i understand
    but saying you are going to give someone bodily harm over someone ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL buying marijuana, i dont understand that.

    would you punish your child if they bought it? or just the dealer?
    what if your wife wanted to smoke weed, and she had her a dealer, you found him, you gonna kill him too? shes an adult, she makes her own choices
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    I don't want to get into this debate, just make one statement of fact.

    One of the counties current prosecutors once told me that in the past people were arrested, prosecuted and convicted on fabricated evidence and coached witnesses.

    That's all I'll say.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Who said anything about an 8 year old reading the indictments?...In the communities we live in, all people want to do is gossip to begin with. That gossip filters down and eventually the 8 year old is at school listenting to and absorbing teasing and ridicule. You are so dense sometimes.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #65
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    What I don't understand about these arrests are-why don't they get the guys who everyone knows is the "big guys". I guess some of them do get arrested in these special street sweeper things but I always wonder, when are they going to get the ones who evryone knows are big suppliers...Seems like some people get out of it every time. Are they arresting the smaller dealers or abusers in hopes of connecting them to the bigger guys-waiting to get more on them?

  6. #66
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: alright forum snoops

    No porkrinds. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Because then, it would basically shut the hospitals down. The big suppliers are and always have been the doctors who over prescribe the drugs that are found on the street now. One of the first things an ER doctors asks is usually how much pain are you in and what medicine helps the pain the best. During my visits to the ER, when they ask me this and I reply back to them the motrin, or advil works for me, they look at me "dumb-founded" like I just committed some big sin by telling them that and then proceed and try to give me a prescription of lortab or percocets any way.

    I might also add that I do have a lot of pain and my visits are not for drugs, but usually to have a cut stitched or something of that sort.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    You are so right....I worked in healthcare for a long time, my earlier post was about this same issue. Same reason that the FDA won't let anyone find a cure for cancer and all the other diseases. There is too much money to be made from the sell of prescription drugs...

    Maybe some good will come out of all these arrests, maybe someone will get clean or go to rehab.

    I have a cousin who everyone knows was in the biggest theft and drug ring that ever was a few years ago. I thought she was finally going to prison-facing 51 years...then all of a sudden she decided to rat the other people out for a deal. She is scott free living off the system, never worked an honest day in her life and her little boyfriends served the time...

  9. #69
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Actually, in about 2-3 weeks, it will be business as usual for the drugs and the pushers and users in the area. Until doctors and hospitals are held accountable, then the problem will alsways thrive in our area.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    A couple of years ago I had an issue with my back that I needed to see a Dr. for. I made an appointment and went to my PCP, and without knowing what the actual underlying problem was she started to prescribe muscle relaxers and percocets to me.

    Yes it was hurting but I wanted it diagnosed and fixed, not covered up. I told her there was no way I could function with either of those drugs in my system. So I got a prescription for 1000mg Ibuprofen instead. It's sad that I was offered narcotics first, and I had to tell her to not prescribe them and to give me a non-narcotic.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •